Sunday 9 June 2013

Dollar Dazzler's Adventures coming soon!

Happy Sunday Dazzlers and Dazzler-ettes!

I've been checking out the ABF facebok page and I'm getting quietly excited about whats going on this month now! I can't wait to take those classes now, just saying!

So! What have I got happening for the rest of the 6 months? Well, June is probably my most exciting month and I'm entirely looking forward to it!

I already did one photoshoot with Carnies with Candy, and here's just one of the amazing shots with their photographer Candy Goldsmith! The theme was candy, and I chose some strategically placed fairyfloss! I also made me some Zombie fairyfloss, I need to think of a name for my friend though, Bob Flossy maybe? 



June 26th: Classes with Imogen Kelly and Indigo Blue, totally will be blogging about that.
June 27th: Opening night of Perth International Burlesque Festival and My Birthday! Best Birthday Ever!!!
June 28th: 2nd big show of the Festival, will be there with bells on!
June 29th: Worskshop with Perle Noir and possibly Bunbury Cross, The last show of the festival, and I'm performing at the After Party!
June 30th: I will be shopping at the Retro Markets and peeking into the "Peep Shows" they're having!
Expect a massive Blogging spree to celebrate all of this amazing-ness!

July is my quietest month by far, I have no shows, but I'll be helping out in my "civvies" at Burly Unplugged on July 31st.
I am going to try and give a couple of Burlesque history lessons, one on how European Burlesque influenced entertainment in the Wild West (this is a topic I've recently discovered and it's blowing my mind how feisty these women were!) and I really want to put my investigation pasties on and find out what I can about Burlesque in Early Australia and entertainment in the Goldfields era.

August: I have a photoshoot early on in the month which is a work in progress, so it's very hush hush at the moment, however!
August 25th: I'm shooting a pin-up shoot with Rosie Button after winning a competition to do a shoot with her! Expect much nerdiness and blog about the shoot too!
Needless to say, I'll be sewing up a storm as a result!

September, October and November: I'm going to be performing a new routine every single month at Burly Unplugged! Stay tuned! There's 2 Steampunk routines and one very sexy Nerdlesque routine coming your way!

December: Nothing as yet, but stay tuned!

So for now, get excited about this month and all future events coming up!

Keep on Dazzling!

DD xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment